1. On the floor : Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull
2. Rabiosa : Shakira, Pitbull
3. Telling the world : Taio Cruz
4. Where them girls at : David Guetta, Florida, Nicky Minaj
5. California king bed : Rihanna
6. Fácil : Maldita Nerea
7. We'll be alright : Travie McCoy
8. Coconut tree : Mohombi, Nicole Scheirzinger
9. S&M : Rihanna
10. Till the world ends
11. The lazy song
12. Judas : Lady Gaga
13. Bumpy ride : Mohombi, Pitbull
14. Just can't get enough : Black Eyed Peas
15. So far gone : James Blunt
16. Don't stop the party : Black Eyed Peas
17. Give me everything : Pitbull, Neyo
18. I wish that I could see you soon : Herman Düne : ENTRA EN LISTA
19. Don't wanna go home : Jason Derulo
20. Hold my hand : Michael Jackson, Akon
21. I'm into you : Jennifer Lopez
22. Mr. Saxobeat : Alexandra Stan
23. I'm addicted to you : Shakira
24. Gimme the base : Carlos Jean
25. Beautiful : Akon
26. Last friday night : Katy Perry
27. Party rock anthem : LMFAO
28. Lovelife : Kate Ryan
29. Who says : Selena Gomez
30. I need a dollar : Aloe Bacc : ENTRA EN LISTA
31. Far l'amore : Bob Sinclair, Raffaella Carrà
32. higher : Taio Cruz, Kiley Minogue
33. ¿No podíamos ser agua?
34. Tu y yo : Ragdog : ENTRA EN LISTA
35. Price tag : Jessie J, B.o.B
36. Dirty dancer : Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Lil Wayne
37. The time is now : Labuat
38. Siempre : La Musicalité
39. Best I never had : Beyoncé
40. Sun is up : INNA
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario