1. On the floor: Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull
2. Telling the world: Taio Cruz
3. Where them girls at: David Guetta, Florida, Nicky Minaj
4. Rabiosa: Shakira, Pitbull
5. Fácil: Maldita Nerea
6. California king bed: Rihanna
7. Coconut tree: Mohombi, Nicole Scheirzinger
8. The lazy song: Bruno Mars
9. We'll be alright: Travie McCoy
10. Till the world ends: Britney Spears
11. S&M: Rihanna
12. Judas: Lady Gaga
13. So far gone : James Blunt
14. Bumpy ride: Mohombi, Pitbull
15. The A team: Ed Sheeran: ENTRA EN LISTA
16. Just can't get enough: Black Eyed Peas
17. Give me everything: Pitbull, Neyo
18. Don't stop the party: Blak Eyed Peas
19. I wish that I could see you soon: Herman Düne
20. Don't wanna go home: Jason Derulo
21. Super bass: Nicky Minaj: ENTRA EN LISTA
22. Party rock Anthem: LMFAO
23. Lovelife: Kate Ryan
24. I'm into you: Jennifer Lopez
25. Hold my hand: Michael Jackson, Akonç
26. Who says: Selena Gomez, The scene
27. Gimme the base: Carlos Jean
28. Last Friday night: Katy Perry
29. I'm addicted to you: Shakira
30. I need a dollar: Aloe Bacc
31. Right there: Nicole Scheirzinger, 50 Cent: ENTRA EN LISTA
32. Far l'amore: Bob Sinclair, Raffaella Carrà
33. Tu y yo: Ragdog
34. Siempre: La Musicalité
35. Price tag: Jessie J, B.o.B
36. Best thing I never had: Beyoncé
37. The time is now: Labuat
38. Dirty dancer: Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Lil Wayne
39. Sun is up: INNA
40. ¿No podíamos ser agua?: Maldita Nerea
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario